skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Didn't blog yesterday. Guess I didn't really have anything to say...not that I have anything that valuable to say today. I feel its going to be a rambling sort of day. The sun is not out today, makes me sleepy. Listening to some Norah Jones at the current moment, so relaxing. Let's see...recently went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I thought it was pretty good although I've read the book and feel that it was different. Still, it was entertaining. I was upset they didn't show the New Moon trailer. Was really looking forward to it. Last night I went on a picnic with John at Meydenbauer Beach park. It was perfect. The sun was shining, water blue, grass green, yummy food and lots of entertainment just people watching. After the picnic we went home and finished watching Doubt. I don't know how I feel about that movie. Leaves you a little bit perplexed I suppose. I guess this is all the rambling I'm going to do for now. Til next time.
xoxo,
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment